This week I’ve been pretty busy but I have:
- RF1 – upgraded dev site to Django 1.11 (LTS)
- RF1 – upgraded production site to Django 1.11 (LTS)
This has been an important bit of work as I was using the last LTS release (1.8) and this is end of life in April.
Back in January 2017 I set some goals for myself for the coming year… it’s now time to see how I did:
- Reach a minimum of “Beta” status with my next game (or better ;-)) and get it out to my playtesters – FAIL, huge FAIL, I’m nowhere near BETA status
- Do at least two #screenshotsaturday’s again – I managed one (22/04/2017) so PARTIAL
- Find more time to work on my own projects – PARTIAL
- Be happier at work – PARTIAL
OK, so a pretty poor year in terms of these goals and I scored only 1.5/4… must try harder!
It’s a pretty busy time of year so I’ve not managed to do much on my personal projects:-
- Glossary: tried to upgrade to CakePHP 2.10.6 but discovered a bug in the CakePHP test runner and helped test the fix
- Misc: read Game Project Completed (4/5)