As last week, I’ve been away so no progress.
I’ve been away so not made any progress on my projects.
Another busy week but I’ve done a few things:-
- Oversteer Racing – more work on the code to handle the end of the race
- Misc – done some work to improve the mobile usability for one on my sites
- Misc – a bit more research on finding another host for my sites
It’s been a very busy week so I’ve only been able to spend some time looking for a new host for my websites.
A busy week so all I’ve managed is:
- RF1 – updated the results for the first race of the season
- Oversteer Racing – more work on the “race over” screen
- Misc – started researching new hosts for the sites I host with Webfaction as they are migrating all customers to GoDaddy
Another busy week but I have managed:-
- Glossary – upgraded to CakePHP 2.10.16
- Oversteer Racing – caught up on some dev blogs (#29, #30)
- Misc – tried some other monitoring tools after I found out that Monitis had a $100 per annum minimum spend!
This time of year I tend to be very focused on RF1 so I’ve largely been working on that:
- RF1 – Added SSL to the test site
- RF1 – Redeployed the test site using Python 3.6 and virtualenv
- RF1 – Created a monitoring page and changed monitoring to point to new page
- RF1 – Redeployed the production site using Python 3.6 and virtualenv
- RF1 – switched to using pip-compile for requirements.txt