This week I’ve been pretty busy but I have:
- RF1 – upgraded dev site to Django 1.11 (LTS)
- RF1 – upgraded production site to Django 1.11 (LTS)
This has been an important bit of work as I was using the last LTS release (1.8) and this is end of life in April.
It’s a pretty busy time of year so I’ve not managed to do much on my personal projects:-
- Glossary: tried to upgrade to CakePHP 2.10.6 but discovered a bug in the CakePHP test runner and helped test the fix
- Misc: read Game Project Completed (4/5)
A busy week so all I’ve managed to do is:-
- Glossary – updated to CakePHP 2.10.5
It’s been a busy week and I’ve only achieved a few things:
- Oversteer Racing: no development but I have done some reading on player retention
- RF1: completed the competition for another year
- Misc: reading up on GDPR
- Misc: worked with the Google Search Console
This week I only managed to:
- Glossary – updated to CakePHP 2.10.4
- Oversteer Racing – work on aerodynamic tows and rival car AI
Another busy week but I did manage to:-
- Oversteer Racing – worked on aerodynamic tows and thought about sensors from AI cars.
- RF1 – a few minor updates due to driver moves.