Another busy week but I have spent some time working on converting one of my sites to use Jekyll. This mainly included updating the work-in-progress site with the latest changes from the live site. I also created a list of tasks to be completed and checked the most recent changes into git.
This week I’ve:-
- RF1 – updated to Django 2.2.12
- RF1 – fixed a bug in the code for the bot player
Another busy week, I have carried on working on porting one of my sites over to using Jekyll.
It’s been a busy week so I’ve only managed a few things:-
- RF1 – changes to the application as the F1 season has been postponed
- Misc – looked at some EC2 monitoring
Another busy week, but I have:
- RF1 – launched for the 2020 season
- RF1 – upgraded to Django 2.2.11
Another busy week but I have been learning more about nginx and gunicorn. I’ve also been setting up my fantasy F1 competition for the 2020 season.
It’s been a very busy week and all I’ve done is carry on with my RF1 migration.
A busy week but I’ve:-
- RF1 – further work on the Django 2.2.x upgrade
- Oversteer Racing – drafted the latest dev blog
- Misc – started the process to transfer my business bank account
This week I’ve:
- RF1 – upgraded to Django 1.11.28
- RF1 – carried on the update work for Django 2.2.x
- RF1 – debugged a false negative in my test suite that only occurs in a Bitbucket pipeline (appears to be an issue with Bitbucket and not the test suite)
Another busy week but I have been:
- RF1 – working on the upgrade to Django 2.2.x
- Misc – went to a meet-up on cloud deployments and also the Go language
- Misc – lamenting Britain’s departure from the EU 🙁