RF1

This week I’ve:

  • Oversteer Racing: fixed a problem with calculating pit stop time for rival cars related to pit box accuracy
  • Oversteer Racing: fixed an issue that was causing the player UI not to update correctly
  • Oversteer Racing: fixed an issue where rival pit stop duration was calculated incorrectly if fuel was needed
  • Oversteer Racing: fixed an issue where rivals were too eager to stop for fuel
  • Oversteer Racing: wrote the dev blog for July
  • RF1: updated to Django 1.11.15
  • Misc: started reading “The DevOps Handbook”

Another busy week, all I’ve managed is:

  • RF1: more work on replacing the Google static charting with chart.js
  • Misc: carried on reading a book about freemium mobile games design
  • Misc: went to ‘Reload, Relive, Replay’ which was awesome
  • Misc: more GDPR stuff

It’s been a really busy week but I’ve managed a few things:-

  • RF1: updated the game to show pit stop data on the component score page
  • RF1: carried on working on replacing the current charting system