SunUp – #20-06

This week I’ve:

  • RF1 – upgraded to Django 1.11.28
  • RF1 – carried on the update work for Django 2.2.x
  • RF1 – debugged a false negative in my test suite that only occurs in a Bitbucket pipeline (appears to be an issue with Bitbucket and not the test suite)

SunUp – #20-05

Another busy week but I have been:

  • RF1 – working on the upgrade to Django 2.2.x
  • Misc – went to a meet-up on cloud deployments and also the Go language
  • Misc – lamenting Britain’s departure from the EU 🙁

SunUp – #20-01

First SunUp of 2020 and I’ve not got much to show for it…

I have made some progress with the custom plugin I’m writing for Jekyll. I have found that the issue that’s been blocking progress for a few weeks is related to the Jekyll cache. Hopefully this will now allow me to make progress again.