I don’t feel that the last week has been particularly productive. All I’ve done is carry on working my way through retrofitting a responsive design to the shop. It’s still not finished but I am at least making progress.
This week I started work on applying a responsive design to the AES shop. I don’t think the process is going to be easy or fun. The shop software really is pretty old fashioned in its templating and I’m having to fix some underlying problems in the software’s HTML before tackling the changes needed in my templates.
Later on in the year I’ll review our use of this shop software.
I’ve not managed to do much this week but I have started work on retrofitting a responsive design to the AES site and Glossary. This is something I’ve wanted to do for a while but Google’s announcement that being mobile-friendly will influence search results has prompted me in to action.