Another very busy week so I’ve not made much progress on any projects. I have almost finished my tax return for another year 😉
First SunUp of 2020 and I’ve not got much to show for it…
I have made some progress with the custom plugin I’m writing for Jekyll. I have found that the issue that’s been blocking progress for a few weeks is related to the Jekyll cache. Hopefully this will now allow me to make progress again.
It’s been Christmas so I’ve not done anything 😉
Although I have now realised that I’ve mis-titled several of these blog posts during the year so the numbering is incorrect… so we’ll just skip straight to number 52 and not speak of it again.
Another busy week but I did:-
- RF1 – upgraded to 1.11.27
- Misc – carried on work on a custom Jekyll plug-in
Another busy week, but I have:-
- Belatedly wrote a dev blog
- Carried on working on converting a site to use Jekyll
It’s been a busy week but I’ve:-
- Misc – continued working on creating a custom Jekyll plugin needed for the site migration I’m working on.
A busy week but I have:-
- Misc – further work on moving a site to Jekyll
- Misc – research and dev work to create a custom Jekyll plugin
This week I’ve:-
- Oversteer Racing – further work on improving the behaviour of NPC cars
- Misc – started planning for the move of another site to Jekyll
A busy week but I did manage to:-
- Oversteer Racing – started work on the beginning of the race. The first part of this is to stop the race starting immediately, which I can now do.
- Oversteer Racing – wrote a rather late dev blog.
Yet another busy week but I did manage to:-
- RF1 – upgrade to Django 1.11.26
- Misc – went to Bristech 2019