Another busy week so all I’ve managed is:-
- Oversteer Racing: worked on the code allowing AI cars to decide on their pit stop strategies.
- Misc: started work to move another (AES related) website and email accounts that I help with
It’s been a busy week so all I’ve managed is:-
- Oversteer Racing: did some testing of the lap counter and split time calculations.
- Oversteer Racing: carried on working on the code allowing AI cars to decide on their pit stop strategies.
Another busy week, all I’ve managed is:
- RF1: more work on replacing the Google static charting with chart.js
- Misc: carried on reading a book about freemium mobile games design
- Misc: went to ‘Reload, Relive, Replay’ which was awesome
- Misc: more GDPR stuff
It’s been a really busy week but I’ve managed a few things:-
- RF1: updated the game to show pit stop data on the component score page
- RF1: carried on working on replacing the current charting system