SunUp – #21-24

This week I’ve:

  • Misc: carried on developing a Jekyll site to replace an existing large website

SunUp – #21-23

Another busy week, a few things I did:

  • RF1: Upgraded to Django 2.2.24
  • Misc: Still fixing issues from the poor migration of the website
  • Misc: Resolving issues related to missing email for the charity (caused by the poor migration work of the host)

SunUp – #21-22

This week was pretty rough as one of the websites I look after (for a charity) was migrated to a new host (our old host was bought out and all customers were transferred). The result was pretty catastrophic so I spent most of the week resolving issues like:-

  • Broken SSL
  • Broken DNS
  • PHP page generating server errors
  • Perl pages generating server errors
  • Broken email mailboxes
  • Missing email

Not much fun…

SunUp – #21-21

This week I’ve:

  • Misc - updated MantisBT
  • Misc - more content work on converting one of my sites to use Jekyll

SunUp – #21-20

This week I’ve:

  • RF1 - upgraded to Django 2.2.23
  • Misc - more content updates for one of the websites I run

SunUp – #21-19

This week I’ve:

  • RF1 - upgraded to Django 2.2.21 and then 2.2.22
  • Misc - content updates for one of the websites I run

SunUp – #21-18

Another really busy week so I’ve not worked on any projects.

SunUp – #21-17

It’s been a busy work and I’ve not been able to work on any projects.