I’ve not had time to do much work on my other projects this week. However I did try changing Oversteer so that the car turning code uses AddRelativeTorque instead of just AddTorque. This hasn’t had much of an effect on the handling so I may revert the change.
This week I:
- Updated Oversteer to use Unity 5.2.1
- Added some test scenery
- Created a new version of the car control script that combines the acceleration/deceleration code from one script I’ve been working on and uses the code for turning the car from another.
This week I did…
- Further work on car control for Oversteer
- Updated the Glossary to use CakePHP 2.7.5
This week I…
- Upgraded RF1 to use Django 1.8.5
- Fixed a minor bug on RF1
- Updated Oversteer so I can play it with a PS3 controller (which better mimics a phone in terms of input)