As a developer I need to be certain that the web front-end of the application works as expected.
- Work out how to extend SimpleTest to a test database with the WebTester
- Create Integration Tests (predominantly Terms, Groups, Links but also including ancillary models)
Two – three weeks.
Sprint tasks review
Migrate existing code to a git repo
Complete – Source code moved to my BitBucket account.
Complete – SimpleTest installed and tested using CakePHP 1.3 core tests.
Create Unit Tests (Models and Util component)
- Created fixtures (needed fixtures for all models)
- Created tests for Models
- Created tests for Util component
Complete – tests created
As a developer I need to migrate the current code base from CakePHP 1.3.15 to CakePHP 2.x. In order to do this I need to create missing unit tests as these will allow me to migrate to the new codebase and retest the migrated code. I also want the code to be under version control.
- Migrate existing code to a git repo
- Install SimpleTest – the only test framework supported by CakePHP 1.3
- Create Unit Tests (Models and Util component)