Another busy week… all I’ve done is:-
- Misc – further research on finding new web hosts
- Misc – set up a Vagrant build for developing Jekyll sites
- Misc – work on converting some of my WordPress sites to Jekyll
As last week, I’ve been away so no progress.
I’ve been away so not made any progress on my projects.
Another busy week but I’ve done a few things:-
- Oversteer Racing – more work on the code to handle the end of the race
- Misc – done some work to improve the mobile usability for one on my sites
- Misc – a bit more research on finding another host for my sites
It’s been a very busy week so I’ve only been able to spend some time looking for a new host for my websites.
This time of year I tend to be very focused on RF1 so I’ve largely been working on that:
- RF1 – Added SSL to the test site
- RF1 – Redeployed the test site using Python 3.6 and virtualenv
- RF1 – Created a monitoring page and changed monitoring to point to new page
- RF1 – Redeployed the production site using Python 3.6 and virtualenv
- RF1 – switched to using pip-compile for requirements.txt