Archive of posts with the category 'SEO'

SunUp #15-17

This week I…  Released an alpha version of Bubblision (v1.1) – the main change is that it has added game functionality allowing players to skip the current player bubble colour. I think it makes the game more fun but I’m worried it’ll make it too easy. More work on the responsive redesign for the shop – almost done now! Upgraded RF1 to use Django 1.8 Began work on changes to RF1 to use the URL... Read on

SunUp #15-14

I don’t feel that the last week has been particularly productive. All I’ve done is carry on working my way through retrofitting a responsive design to the shop. It’s still not finished but I am at least making progress. Read on

SunUp #15-13

This week I started work on applying a responsive design to the AES shop. I don’t think the process is going to be easy or fun. The shop software really is pretty old fashioned in its templating and I’m having to fix some underlying problems in the software’s HTML before tackling the changes needed in my templates. Later on in the year I’ll review our use of this shop software. Read on

SunUp #15-10

I’ve not managed to do much this week but I have started work on retrofitting a responsive design to the AES site and Glossary. This is something I’ve wanted to do for a while but Google’s announcement that being mobile-friendly will influence search results has prompted me in to action. Read on

SunUp #14-13

As predicted I’ve not done anything on Bubblision over the last week. I have done a few other things though: Tweaked some of my backups on Amazon EC2 I’ve made some minor updates to RealityF1 Worked on the Back Link profile for one of my sites Read on

Bubblision – Sprint 12 complete & SunUp #14-12

In the last sprint I completed: Stop new bubbles overlapping Made re-instantiated bubbles faster Stopped the ‘slow down’ power-up being shown when only one bubble remains Cleared power-ups when the last bubble has burst (i.e. end of the game) Tweaked the text colour used in the ‘end game’ screen Read the Unity documentation on testing Play testing A few other things I did: Did some analysis on link profiles and thin content (SEO) for one... Read on

SunUp #14-11

It’s been an interesting week and I’ve been working on a wide range of things: I’ve moved more of my backups to Amazon EC2 I also wrote some notes on how to set this up so it’s less of a chore next time 😉 I upgraded the Glossary so it’s now using CakePHP 2.4.6 I’ve made some minor updates to RealityF1 and done the scores for the first race of the season I’ve also done... Read on