It’s been a really busy week for a number of reasons so I’ve only managed to do a tiny bit of planning on Oversteer Racing and nothing substantial 🙁
It’s been a busy week but I have:
- Oversteer Racing – carried on working on handling retirements of NPC cars.
- Oversteer Racing – caught up with writing my dev blogs.
This week I’ve:-
- Oversteer Racing – fixed a bug that meant NPC cars would not take on the correct fuel load at a pit stop
- Oversteer Racing – started work on retirements of NPC cars
It’s been yet another busy week but I’ve managed to:-
- RF1 – upgraded to Django 1.11.24
- Oversteer Racing – did some play testing
- Oversteer Racing – worked on the code to handle the end of the race when the race is won by an NPC.
I’ve not had much time this week but I did work on moving RF1 to a new host and also improving my backup arrangements.