Still working hard on car control and physics
This week I did…
- More work on car control and physics
- Added a virtual joystick to aid control
- Added a script to make the camera follow the car in a smooth way
- Switched to using “Visual Studio Code” as it’s a much nicer editor than MonoDevelop
This week I:
- Created a new scene for the test track and corrected the orientation so that gravity is along the Y axis and not the Z.
- Made further tweaks to try and counter the over rotation when turning the car.
More work on car physics… that is all 😉