Sprint stories review
- Set up Git repo
- Create Unity project and configure it to use Git
- Create game design document/summary
- Basic screens/menus
- Movement of NPCs – currently just moving around a bounding box. The bubbles bounce off the walls but not each other
- Set up Google Docs spreadsheet and data collection form to keep track of time spent on various tasks
- Added a glow (light) to each of the bubbles
- Randomly switched bubble lights on and off during play
- Created particle system for bursting bubbles
- Wrote up some potential ideas for backgrounds
- Looked into screen capture software for Windows
I’m ending the sprint early (just by a few days) as I’ve completed all the tasks I set out to do and also did a few other additional things.
I’m also going to reduce my sprints to two weeks (rather than three) just to keep things a bit lighter in terms of the story list.