SunUp #14-11

It’s been an interesting week and I’ve been working on a wide range of things:

  • I’ve moved more of my backups to Amazon EC2
    • I also wrote some notes on how to set this up so it’s less of a chore next time 😉
  • I upgraded the Glossary so it’s now using CakePHP 2.4.6
  • I’ve made some minor updates to RealityF1 and done the scores for the first race of the season
  • I’ve also done a lot of reading about various aspects of Search Engine Optimisation, specifically:
    • Back link profiles
    • Thin content

Unfortunately I’ve not managed to do any work on Bubblision this week so still have plenty to do for the rest of this sprint.