To be honest “the wind has gone out of my sails” this sprint, it’s been really hard to get going again after the staggering delays associated with getting a bank account for the business. Even though this is now sorted out the enforced hiatus means it’s been a bit difficult to find the motivation – it’s strange how external factors can rapidly demotivate you and sap your energy.
Some tasks completed during this sprint:
- Update GameAnalytics to 0.6.4
- Removed EveryPlay prefab on main menu as I don’t think it’s needed. Also edited EveryPlay settings to switch off EveryPlay test buttons (only until I need them again).
- Increase size of sphere collider from 0.47 to 0.5 to try and prevent the overlapping of bubbles.
- Added code to try and stop situations where a bubble is re-instantiated after the game end has been triggered.
- Did a test install on my Nexus to test out how the game plays on a tablet, seemed to work well 🙂
A few other things I did:
- Finished Electronic Brains – 3/5
- Started reading Free: How today’s smartest businesses profit by giving something for nothing