Some tasks completed during this sprint:
- Added some code to try and fix the overlapping NPC bubble bug
- Added sound for erratic movement of the final bubble
- Made a good start on adding save game functionality
- Finished reading Free: How today’s smartest businesses profit by giving something for nothing (4/5)
- Started reading Jacked: The unauthorized behind-the-scenes story of Grand Theft Auto
Unfortunately I couldn’t make the Unity Meet-up this month (something came up at the last minute) but I did give a ‘code club’ on Unity at work… which seemed to go OK.