Probably the biggest achievement this sprint was to show the latest build of the game at the Unity meet-up. I had to do a web-player build but the demo seemed to go ok… well, no-one laughed… so I’ll count that as a success. I got some good feedback regarding making the game more testing when only one NPC bubble is in play and some other helpful comments (including on the changes I’d made to improve the accessibility of the game). Unfortunately I don’t think I did a great job of explaining the game and the over-lapping bug returned during the demo (which was really annoying and clearly I need to have a good think about how to fix this once and for all).
Some tasks completed during this sprint:
- Added trails to NPC bubbles at higher colour streaks
- Signed up to AdMob
- Stopped the final NPC bubble moving erratically and speed it up instead. This makes the behaviou more predictable but still more challenging.