Bubblision – Sprint 30 complete & SunUp #14-47

I started implementing some of the feedback from the alpha testers during this sprint. I’ve not reached the point where I can release a third alpha yet but that’s the main aim for the next sprint.

Some tasks completed during this sprint:

  • Moved the GUI for identifying the player bubble below the release point
  • Moved the score text around to improve the look of the game screen
  • Updated Google Play Game Services
  • Started work on the level system

Some other things I did:

  • Carried on porting the Glossary to Django
  • Wrapped-up RF1 for another season