This week I…
- Upgraded Bubblision to be a Unity 5 project, this included:
- New version of EchoLogin Core Framework, GameAnalytics, UnityTestTools
- I had to change some code to work with the new GameAnalytics Unity SDK only to then find it won’t work with Android until later this month
- Fixed some display issues
- Fixed some new bugs to prevent code trying to destroy objects that had been destroyed
- I had to change the mesh renderer on power-ups as mesh collider can no longer be a trigger unless it’s convex. Making it convex seemed overkill so I swapped it for a box collider as this works fine and probably gives better performance.