This time last year I set out my goals for 2015, a year has passed so it’s time to review them….
Goals for 2015 and how well I did
- Get Bubblision in at least one other Android store – DONE 22/02/2015
- Create a Bubblision build for iOS – FAIL (Decided to focus on my next game instead)
- Get an early, but playable, build of my next game – PARTIAL (It’s getting there but still not happy with the physics)
- Do at least one #screenshotsaturday (carried over from 2014) – FAIL
- Reduce the number of web sites I look after – FAIL (but I’ve not taken any more on)
Ouch, not a great year then in terms of completing the goals I’d set for myself. The main issue has been time, I’ve simply not had enough time to work on these projects and my efforts have been required elsewhere. On the plus side, I don’t need to think too hard to come up with some goals for 2016 😉