SunUp #8

The last week has been pretty busy at home but I still managed to get a reasonable amount done on Bubblision:

  • Player bubble burst particles
  • Player bubble burst and reinstate
  • Instantiate NPC bubbles at run time
  • Detect touch position based on game area and not pixel dimensions
  • Did a test Android build and checked tap detection

Other things I did:

  • It’s the end of the F1 season so I did a number of things to prepare RF1 for the “off season”
  • Looked at migrating RF1 to Django 1.6
  • Finished the main part of Casual Revolution (although I’m still reading the appendices)